Friday 25 March 2011

the friday feeling

the start of another lovely weekend, and the weather is beautiful, so i thought i would treat my customers to some nice tulips to look at in the shop..lovely cream tulips, my favorite flowers..

and i had only just put them into a vase... when i got a lovely surprise from a customer

i was over whelmed.. beautiful red tulips and daffodils...now that really made me smile...


and then to complete the day, i have my little helper in, Chloe, she is doing her duke of Ed and needs to do one hour a week at a craft, so she is helping me paint some things, and what a great help and great wee girl she is... i think she loves it too...

the lovely Chloe at work, very glamorous for the painting...


some of Chloes work today, she painted some angels for me, ready to be decorated and named..


three little angels.. i will put the finished results on later..

and a good friday was had at Finishing Touches Too....

1 comment:

  1. just want to say Hello and thank you to my follower Jacqueline, very kind words..

    ReplyDelete